To Readers of What Sarah Read:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! My promise to you is that I will post fair and honest reviews of books I have purchased, borrowed, been gifted or have received as ARCs or review copies. I am in no way compensated for the work I do here on the blog, so my opinions are my own and not affected by any outside influences.
To Publishers and Authors:
Thanks so much for visiting What Sarah Read and your interest in requesting that I read and review your novel. I am currently accepting Advance Reading Copies and Review Copies of physical books and eBooks only. I do not accept self-published work. I am currently accepting novels that are Young Adult or New Adult in the following genres only:
- Historical Fiction
With each review request I will need the following information in order to make an informed decision:
- Detailed book summary
- Release date
- Why you think I would enjoy this book or why you would like me to consider reviewing
- Time frame in which you would like to see a review posted
- Any additional expectations you may have
Please allow at least one to two business days for my response.
If I Accept Your Book for Review
If I accept your offer, I will provide my mailing address (for physical books) and can commit to posting a review no less than ten days before the publish date (unless otherwise requested). Reviews are cross-posted to my Goodreads account and will also be promoted on Twitter and Instagram.
Please note that my reviews reflect my own personal opinions and tastes. Unfortunately, there may be instances in which I will post a negative review if I do not enjoy the book. I can promise that negative reviews will never be mean-spirited or detrimental in any way; just an honest take on what I thought of the book.
Did Not Finish Policy
I do reserve the right to not finish an ARC or review copy, and also not post a review if I do not feel comfortable doing so.
I am also open to blog tours, cover reveals and guest blogging opportunities. Please email me at email@example.com for more information.
- Entrants will be open to those 13 years of age and older, unless specifically noted.
- Contest only Twitter accounts will be disqualified.
- Giveaways are US only unless specifically noted.
- Winner(s) will be selected at random and will be notified via email.
- Winners will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond.
- If I have not heard from the winner after 48 hours, a new winner will be determined.
- I have the right to disqualify any entries as I determine fit.
- I have the right to disqualify multiple entries.
- I have the right to end an contest early.
- Books will be mailed to the winner USPS Priority, first class parcel or media mail rate depending on weight as well as the destination. I’m sorry but I cannot be held responsible for books that are lost in the mail. I will always do my best to mail the book in a timely manner.
- Email and mailing addresses collected for giveaways will not be used for any other purpose than notifying and/or communicating with the winner regarding the giveaway, and mailing the item to the winner.