A CELEBRATION OF THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR
FEATURING SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE BOOKISH BUDDIES!
FOLLOW THE FESTIVITIES: WHATSARAHREAD.COM | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
I’m so in love with Morgan‘s guest post today! She’s visiting us today from Gone with the Words and has managed to pack so much holiday charm and sweetness into one festive post. If you’re looking for THE definitive list of things to make you smile these days, and I know we could all use some smiles, then look no further than the post below. Another thing that will make you smile? Don’t forget to enter the epic “Home for the Holidays” giveaway below. A $50 gift card to Amazon is up for grabs and I KNOW that will make you smile.
These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things
Morgan at Gone with the Words
- Starbucks red cups
- cozy slipper socks
- big sweatshirts
- my collection of Hanukkah picture books from my childhood
- twinkle lights
- decorating my Christmas tree
- browsing new holiday collections online
- finding the perfect gift for someone
- the smell of crisp weather
- beagle snuggles
- reading under lots of blankets
- seeing festive decorations everywhere- storefronts, tree lined streets, my neighbor’s windows
- finding a favorite Christmas movie on tv
- hot beverages- spiced cider, tea, hot chocolate
- jumbo marshmallows
- my Christmas tree mug
- holiday music radio channels
- the Fireplace on Netflix because I don’t have a real fireplace!
- sending and receiving holiday cards
- Bath and Body Works candles
- Holiday Funfetti cake
- basically any holiday branded snack or food item, I’m a sucker for limited edition packaging haha.
- the Target Christmas section
- Disneyland at Christmas
- dogs playing in the snow
- my homemade stocking from my grandma <3
- lighting the menorah
- holiday teatime at my favorite teahouse
- when my mom texts me a picture of their Hanukkah decorations every year
- my mother-in-law’s extremely decorated house
- celebrating family traditions
SEE! I told you this post would make you feel all warm and fuzzy! Thank you SO MUCH Morgan for brightening up my day and for giving me a reason to smile. Make sure you stop by tomorrow for a visit from the wonderful ladies of Bloomsbury Kids!
DON’T MISS THE AMAZING FEATURE-WIDE GIVEAWAY HOSTED BY MYSELF AND SOME OF THE GUEST BLOGGERS TAKING PART. TRUST ME…YOU WANT TO WIN!
Be sure to visit each post below to find the daily hidden word. Enter the hidden message on the Rafflecopter form below between December 26 & December 31 for an extra chance to win!
CLICK HERE FOR A LINK TO EACH POST AND FIND THE DAILY WORD!