Myself and Kate over at Literary Kate are co-hosting the 365 Days of YA Reading Challenge! This challenge is inspired by Epic Reads’ 365 Days of YA info graphic. The best part about our challenge is that you can read as much or as little as you wish. Do you have brand new releases that you’ve been dying to read? What about the books that have been sitting on your shelves for a few years? New and old titles are part of this challenge!
We’re so thrilled that Epic Reads will be partnering with us on this challenge for monthly book giveaways and periodic ARC giveaways (US ONLY). As an added bonus, Kate and I will also be offering four seasonal prize package giveaways that will be open internationally for those participating in the challenge.
Here’s an example of how you could custom build
your reading challenge!
As you can see on the graphic below the team over at Epic Reads offer reading suggestions for each day, week, month or for the entire Winter season. As part of this challenge I have chosen to focus on the SEASONAL suggestions and read those. So between January and March I will read Red Queen…BUT I’ll probably also add in a read of the Newsoul series (Incarnate, Asunder and Infinite) during week 12 as shown below. See, you can totally make this YOUR challenge based on your existing plans for the year.
- Sign up for the challenge below and submit a link to your blog, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr etc. that contains a “To Be Read” list that matches up with the books found on the 365 Days of YA graphic (The individual titles are listed on the Epic Reads post as well). You can also include your personal reading goals for this challenge (book a day, series a week, monthly picks etc.)
- Keep track of what you read and at the end of each month post an update on your social media network of choice about what you read. Feel free to include review links as well.
- Submit a link to your update on the appropriate monthly link-up post here on the blog
- Use the #365DaysofYA for any social media posts
- Only books read in 2015 will count towards this challenge
- Read the books in any order you like
- Choose your own reading adventure! This is YOUR challenge so make it fit what’s important to you!
- Have fun and make new reading friends!
- Contact Kate (Twitter: @literarykate) or Sarah (Twitter: @whatsarahread) if you have any questions. You can also email us at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.